– Develop storyboard scripts for training programs.
– Quality inspection of training program content of the distribution unit.
– Manage the work, progress, quality, project costs to ensure according to the plan and commitment
– Human resource management of project production teams
– Report the plan, progress and product quality to the Project Management Board as prescribed.
– Proposing effective project management and organization plan
– Meet customers to assess the status of training as well as product advice to suit the business. Request:
– At least 3 years of experience as content group leader or IT project manager.
– Experience in managing production and developing content digitization teams.
– Ability to cover work, handle flexible situations, be able to work independently and proactively
– Communication skills, negotiation
– Planning and problem solving skills
– Worthy and attractive income: Upto 1000 $ – 1500 $ +% of project sales
– Enjoy the social insurance benefits according to the company rules based on the Labor Code
– Dynamic working environment, young, professional
– Welfare regimes prescribed by the Company: teambuilding activities, sightseeing, vacation, ..
Application form: send CV to email@example.com