– Build and design basic images in Illustrator
– Assisting the team leader in building the lecture storyboard scenario
– Adapt the storyboard and design images on the lesson design software
– Develop lecture templates for courses
– Support lecturers recording, Video recording at studio (if any)
– University degree, major in Design, Multimedia
– Proficiency in Illustrator, After Effect, Premier; Actionscipt 3.0
– Experience of over 1 year in the field of Multimedia
– Ability to design ideas, montages, video editing
– Knowledge of visual techniques.
– Passionate about work, there are many good ideas
– Worthy and attractive income: Upto 600 $ – 900 $ +% of project sales
– Enjoy the social insurance benefits according to the company rules based on the Labor Code
– Dynamic working environment, young, professional
– Welfare regimes prescribed by the Company: teambuilding activities, sightseeing, vacation, ..
Application form: send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org